Target: 7th -11th Grade
Our College Development strategic plan includes an in depth interview of students athlete and their family, a thorough review and analysis of his or her academic record i.e. (transcripts and test scores), extra-curricular resume i.e. ( co-curricular participation and recognition, community service, experiences and hobbies) and a 90 minute on court assessment of the student’s tennis skills and ability i.e. (ground strokes, speed and agility) resulting in objective strengths and weakness.
Considering these assessments we will establish the student’s College Application Index©. The College Application Index© is a proprietary assessment tool that, based on our training, experience and research tracks 12 elements of a future college application and yields your student athlete’s probability of earning admission and merit scholarships at any particular college. Whether he or she has clearly defined goals or not, we will help develop them, establish academic and athletic gaps, set targets and identify potential extra-curricular and summer enhancement opportunities.
The result is a customized report that provides the truth about the college admission process and includes a step-by-step academic and athletic action plan according to a calendar of important dates and events designed to enhance the probability of earning admission and merit scholarships at eventual top choice colleges. Families usually choose to follow the strategic plan with additional guidance and development, but it may also be a stand-alone service.
Summary of Services:
- Academic Record and Extra-curricular Resume Review / Profile Analysis
- 90 Minute On-Court Tennis Skills and Fitness Assessment / Analysis
- Establish College Application Index© / Provide Analysis
- Academic Action Plan
- Tennis Performance Development Plan
- Goal Setting Guidance
- HS Course Selection Guidance
- Standardized Test Preparation Guidance
- Extra-curricular activity Enhancement Guidance
- Summer Enrichment Opportunity Guidance
- Teacher/Counselor Relationship Building and Letters of Recommendation Guidance
- Early College Planning (Research and Visitation Strategy) Guidance
- Tournament Scheduling / Ranking Development
new to Nassau?
Call today for an evaluation:
To join our programs, fill out our
Online Registration Form »